NOYES REAL ESTATE IS KNOWN FOR ITS EXTENSIVE MARKETING!
MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
We belong to the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors, which includes Realtors from Buffalo to Rochester to Syracuse to Utica! This means that you will have hundreds of realtors working for you in addition to the members of the Noyes Real Estate Team who all live in different Central NY communities. We also may place your listing on the Greater Utica-Rome Association of Realtor site for additional coverage as far east as West Winﬁeld and Sauquoit, NY and north to Camden and Holland Patent!
• Life & Homes Magazine, Utica edition (print) and their online edition
• Life & Homes Magazine, Syracuse edition (print) and their online edition
• Newspapers that are the most geographically relevant to the listing including but not limited to Mid-York Weekly, Oneida Pennysaver, Waterville Times, Oneida Dispatch, Utica Observer-Dispatch, Syracuse Post-Standard.
94% of today’s buyers begin their shopping on the Internet
Your listing will be on approximately 50 Internet sites including the most nationally advertised and most popular in our region: realtor.com, cnyrealtor.com, zillow.com, trulia.com, homes.com, elookyloo.com, uticaromerealtor.com, postlets.com, and local Craigslist sites. For commercial property, you listing will be added to commercial search.com and loopnet.com as well. We will feature your home on our own website - www.noyesre.com - and on our Facebook page - Facebook/Noyes Real Estate - (Like our page and watch for your home’s ad!) Through Life & Homes, your information will also be advertised online on Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist and at www.LifeandHomes.com
RADIO & TELEVISION
Your Open Houses will be advertised on CNYCentral’s Digital Channel 3.3, Time Warner 1217 and FIOS 460
• Virtual tours are created for every listing
• Brochures that can be distributed to prospective buyers, other realtors and posted are created for every listing
• We create QR codes with listing information for your listing as appropriate
• In consultation with you, Open Houses will be held for agents (a Broker’s Open) or prospective buyers - or a combination thereof.